3/29/19 - BCBA Needed in South Florida
Position Title - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Miami-Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach
Abacus Therapies is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA, BCBA-D) to join our team of caring professionals who make a real impact in the lives of children with developmental differences.
You will be collaborating as part of our team to create a positive change in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- BCBA or eligible to sit for the certification exam
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Be a team player
- Conduct assessments and develop behavior intervention plans
- Provide at-home/school/on-site services as needed
- Train / oversee paraprofessionals
- Consult with families, school, etc, as needed
- Timely submission of reports and plans
- Flexible days and hours
- Ongoing training
- Twice-a-month pay
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $65.00 /hour
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://abacustherapies.com/for-therapists/.