5/10/19 - BCBAs/BCaBAs Needed in VA
Autism Learners has a job opening for a BCBA or BCaBA. We are looking for talented, hard-working and experienced individuals to work with individuals with autism and related disorders. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Complete functional analysis and skill assessments using validated assessment tools such as ABLLS-R, AFLS, VB-Mapp, etc.
- Write individualized and socially valid treatment plans, behavior intervention plans, and skill acquisition programs based on the results of validated assessment tools.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance in all written, verbal or electronically recorded interaction with the client, other service providers, client family members and general public.
- Maintain confidentiality of client PHI, at all times, and avoid disclosing PHI unless provided with written consent to share PHI by the client or parent/guardian of the client.
- Supervise and train RBT and BCaBA team members
- Train parents, caregivers and others involved in the clients care in behavior management strategies
- Meet with service providers (e.g. OT, SLP, teacher, etc.) to coordinate care and plan effective treatment for the client
- Currently board certified by the BACB as a behavior analyst (BCBA)
- Currently licensed as a Behavior Analyst in the State of Virginia
- 2+ years of experience working directly with children with autism and/or other related disorders
- 1+ years supervising a clinical team consisting of new and experienced staff members (i.e. behavior technicians, RBTs, BCaBAs)
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Have access to modern technology devices such as a laptop, iPad, tablet, smartphone, etc. that can be used to perform day-to-day work task, on-site and off-site
- Obtain and maintain professional liability insurance
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be available to work afternoon and evening hours
- Clear background check
- Competitive base pay
- Flexible work schedule
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board ("BACB") does not sponsor, approve or endorse Autism Learners, LLC, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.