CAPS values your mental health and wellbeing during the pandemic. Here are some resources you may find helpful in coping. We are all in this together!
College-Specific Mental Resources:
- Mental Health Guide for College Students by Study.com
- Active Minds - A national organization that honors the memory of Brian Malmon and supports mental healh awareness and education for students.
- American Council on Education (ACE) - An organization that provides research and insights on campus mental health and well-being.
- Chronicle of Higher Education - A national newsroom dedicated to covering colleges and universities.
- The JED Foundation - A foundation that provides information about common emotional health issues and educates teens and young adults on how they can support one another, overcome challenges, and make a successful transition to adulthood.
- Love is Respect.org – An online resource to empower youth to prevent and end dating abuse.
- One Love – A foundation that honors the memory of Yeardley Love and supports education and awareness for young people about healthy and unhealthy relationships, and empowering them to identify and avoid abuse and learn how to love better.
- Sam - A foundation that honors the memory of Samantha Spady and supports alcohol education and awareness, with emphasis on alcohol poinsoning and high-risk consumption on college campuses.
- Taylor for Teens - A foundation that honors the memory of Taylor Renae King and supports awareness of teen issues and guides teens to available resources.
- The Steve Fund - A national organization dedicated to the mental health and emotional wellbeing of young people of color.
- Trevor Project - A national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ youth.
- ULifeline - An online resource for college mental health.
General Health Resources:
General Mental Health Resources:
Resources by Topic Area:
Anxiety And Depression
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorder
- General Resources:
- Treatment Resources:
Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence
- Apps (for mobile devices):
- Housing Assistance:
Substance Use (Alcohol, Drugs, etc)
- General Addiction Resources:
- Treatment Resources:
- Support Groups:
- Alcohol-Specific Resources
- Smoking/Vaping-Specific Resources:
For more information about mental health and overall wellness, visit Florida Tech's Campus Well!