Apply And Enroll
How to Apply
- First, choose your degree program. All applicable programs are listed under Programs. You must choose one of these programs to qualify for the 10% EdAssist tuition reduction.
- Go to the Florida Tech application and create your Login ID and PIN.
- Once logged in, select the appropriate application:
- To apply for a 16-week program offered through Extended Studies (including Virtual Campus), select Off-Campus and Onlnie Grad App.
- To apply for an 8-week online program, go to floridatechonline.com.
- In the Additional Information section of the application, enter "EdAssist" as your answer for the question, "How did you hear about Florida Tech?"
- After submitting your application, gather all required documents for admission, and submit them.
Corporate Deferment Program
Any newly admitted or currently enrolled student whose employer will directly reimburse them for tuition cost at the end of each semester must complete and submit a Corporate Deferment Contract to Student Financial Services. Participation in the program allows the student to defer payment of the current semester's tuition balance for a period not to exceed 30 days from the date upon which final semester grades are posted.