Optional Practical Training Reporting
All Florida Tech F1 students on Post-Completion OPT and STEM Extension OPT are required to report any of the following changes within 10 business days:
- Name and address of employer
- Any change of name or residential address
- Any interruption of employment
Important Reporting Notes:
- If you are reporting new employment while on STEM Extension OPT, you must submit a new Form I-983 completed by you and your new employer.
- If you are terminating employment while on STEM Extension OPT, you must submit a "Final Evaluation on Student Progress" using the last section (page 5) of your previous Form I-983, signed by the employer with which you recently terminated employment.
Please allow 3-5 business days to process your information and produce a new I-20 (if required).