Resources And Links
- June 6th to 11th.
- Florida Tech Campus, Melbourne, Florida.
- Apply by email: email@example.com
- Include a CV and a cover letter
- Send your application by April 30th.
- Two teams of 6 participants compete to solve problems as Mars explorers.
- Every participant learns algorithm with SCRATCH or Python and LEGO Spike Education.
- Both teams are supervised by a Florida Tech faculty and a college student.
- It's free!
- It's fun!
- Meals are included.
- It's an NSF funded program.
- It follows the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) K–12 science content standards.
Florida Tech is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. The university will actively promote Equal Opportunity policies and practices conforming to federal, state and local laws against discrimination. Therefore, candidates from underrepresented minorities in STEM are strongly encouraged to apply.