Construction Management Internships
The College of Engineering & Computing works closely and maintains relationships with many local engineering and construction companies. Many of these companies also serve on the Construction Industry Advisory Board. As a result, students have access to a large network that provides a wealth of resources and construction management internship opportunities.
Companies and organizations providing construction management internships include but are not limited to:
- Brown and Root
- BRPH Architects & Engineers, Inc.
- Camp, Dresser, & McKee
- Carter & Burges
- Creech Engineers, Inc.
- Edward J. Maeck Landscape Architects
- Excel Construction
- Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Jones Edmonds Engineering
- Kimley, Horn & Associates
- Lane Construction Corp.
- Mead Construction Inc.
- PBS&J Construction Services Inc.
- Trauner Consulting
- Turner Construction
- Woodruff Construction Company