Road to Graduation
Florida Tech maintains a listing of its graduate policies, available through the Office of Graduate Programs.
Students with TOEFL Hold
This is a list of the classes you may take if you have a TOEFL hold on your account.
Approved Courses for Students with TOEFL Hold (pdf)
- Registration Form / Schedule
- Policy for students admitted prior to the 2010-2011 Academic Year
- Policy for students admitted as of the 2010-2011 Academic Year
Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
If you enroll in CSE5501 then at the end of your internship you must submit a written report about your job and duties. Your employer must also submit an evaluation pertaining to your performance.
Final Report Guidelines
Employer Final Evaluation
Comprehensive Exam in Non-Thesis Option
The comprehensive exam is an alternative to writing a thesis if a masters student elects to. The comprehensive examination is offered about the tenth week of classes every Fall and Spring semester. Students must be in their last term as a full-time student and have a 3.0 GPA to register. If students have completed their course work, they do not need to be enrolled in classes to take the comprehensive exam.
- University Policy - Final Program Examination, Master's and Specialist Students
- Comprehensive Exam Rubric
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Study Guide
- Recently given Comprehensive Exams
The university publishes a checklist that you should follow when working towards completing your thesis. It specifies many of the deadlines and other requirements you must follow. They also publish a Thesis Manual & Style guide.