Delgado Perez, Ivonne
Associate Professor of Management / Academic Chair, Online Programs, Bisk College of Business
Dr. Ivonne A. Delgado-Perez is an Associate Professor in Management. She serves as Academic Chair for the Online Program in Management. Dr. Delgado earned her Ph.D. in Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development in Labor Relations from the Inter American University of Puerto Rico. She also holds a Master in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Organizational Studies, both from the University of Puerto Rico. Dr. Delgado is a Society for Human Resource Management - Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and holds the certification of Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
Dr. Delgado has more than 11 years of experience coordinating Graduate Programs in several universities in Puerto Rico. She has worked both, on ground and on-line, in colleges and universities in Puerto Rico and in the United States. Dr. Delgado’s research interests involve the areas of management, entrepreneurship, and human resources management.
- Ph.D. Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development, Labor Relations, Inter American University of Puerto Rico, San German, PR
- MBA, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, PR
- BS, Business Administration, Organizational Studies, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, PR
Recognition & Awards
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR) Certification, Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), since 2007
- Social and Behavioral Sciences RCR - Collaborative Institutional Training Program (CITI Program), since 2010
- Society for Human Resource Management - Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Certification, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), since 2015
- Highly Qualified for Business Education (6-12) - A+ Texas Teachers Alternative Certification Program
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- South Brevard Society for Human Resource Management (SBSHRM)
- International Council on Small Business (ICSB)
- BUS 3503 Human Resource Management
- BUS 5480 Strategic Management
- EMG 3301 Principles of Management
- EMG 3331 Management of Human Resources
- EHR 3340 Training and Development
- BUS 5450 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 4502 Organizational Behavior and Theory
- EBA 4498 Strategic Management
- EMG 3398 Organization Theory
- Academic Chair, Online Programs and Associate Professor of Management, Florida Institute of Technology, (January 2016 – present)
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management (IJHRDM) (2016-present).
- Associate Professor/Graduate Program Coordinator, Inter American University of Puerto Rico (2004-2014)
- Graduate Program Coordinator, Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico (2003-2004)
- Professor, National University College (2000-2004)
- Adjunct Professor
- Concordia University Texas (2014-2015)
- UNAD Florida (2015)
- Capella University (2015)
- Geneva College (2015)
- Caribbean University (2006-2008)
- University of Phoenix (2006-2007)
- Pontifical Catholic University (2002-2009)
- Co-Manager, Cyber Zone, Utuado, PR (2002-2004)
Academic Chair for Management, Online Programs and Associate Professor of Management. Duties involve planning, developing, and supervising the academic functions of the online program areas; growth of the program areas, including marketing and recruiting; teaching six online and three campus-base courses per calendar year; coordinating all necessary academic and administrative approvals for the online programs, including new program development; recruiting, approving, and supervising adjunct faculty in both, course development process and teaching of courses; performing service and administrative assignments; as well as advising students.
- Delgado, I., & Ray-Blakely, C. (2015). An Analysis of Faith as an Integral Tool of the Socialization of MBA
Students. In Proceedings of Academy of Business Research Fall 2015. (p. 93). San Antonio, TX.
- Delgado, I., & Zayas, W. (2015). Profile of the Small Business Entrepreneur: An Exploratory Study of the Municipalities of Hatillo and Barranquitas, Puerto Rico. In Proceedings of Academy of Business Research Fall 2015. (p. 94). San Antonio, TX.
- Ray-Blakely, C., & Delgado, I. (2014). The Impact of Faith-Based Academic Partnerships on the Socialization of MBA Students: The Administrator’s Perspective. In Proceedings of International Conference on Urban Education: Building and Sustaining Global Partnership for Learning & Development. (pp. 166-170). Jamaica: UNC Charlotte: The Urban Education Collaborative.
- Delgado, I., & Ray-Blakely, C. (2014). The Impact of Faith-Based Academic Partnerships on the Socialization of MBA Students: The Administrator’s Perspective. In Proceedings of Academy of Business Research Fall 2014 International Conference. (p. 164). San Antonio, TX: Academy of Business Research.
- Delgado, I. (2011, December). “Educación Empresarial en Grados Primarios como Alternativa para Mejorar la Competitividad de Puerto Rico”. In 16th College Board Annual Conference. San Juan, PR: College Board de Puerto Rico y America Latina.