Delgado Perez, Ivonne A.
Dr. Ivonne A. Delgado Perez is an Associate Professor in Management and Academic Chair for Graduate Marketing and Undergraduate/Graduate Management Online Programs. Dr. Delgado earned her Ph.D. in Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development in Labor Relations from the Inter American University of Puerto Rico. She also holds a Master in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Organizational Studies, both from the University of Puerto Rico. Dr. Delgado is a Society for Human Resource Management - Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and holds the certification of Professional in Human Resources (PHR). Also, she is a Lean Six Sigma Certified Green Belt.
Since 2002, Dr. Delgado worked coordinating Graduate Programs in several universities in Puerto Rico. She has worked both, on-campus and on-line, in colleges and universities in Puerto Rico and the United States. Dr. Delgado’s research interests involve the areas of management, entrepreneurship, and human resources management.
- Ph.D. Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development, Labor Relations, Inter American University of Puerto Rico, San German, PR
- MBA, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, PR
- BS, Business Administration, Organizational Studies, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, PR
Recognition & Awards
- Lean Six Sigma Certified Green Belt (LSSCGB), since January 2019
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR) Certification, Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), since 2007
- Society for Human Resource Management - Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Certification, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), since 2015
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- South Brevard Society for Human Resource Management (SBSHRM)
- BUS 3503 Human Resource Management
- BUS 4502 Organizational Behavior and Theory
- BUS 5480 Strategic Management
- BUS 5450 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 5488 Corporate Innovation & New Ventures
- EBA 4498 Strategic Management
- EHR 3335 Selection and Placement
- EHR 3340 Training and Development
- EMG 3301 Principles of Management
- EMG 3331 Management of Human Resources
- EMG 3398 Organization Theory
- Associate Professor of Management and Academic Chair for Graduate Marketing and Undergraduate/Graduate Management Online Programs, Florida Institute of Technology, (January 2016 – present)
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management (IJHRDM) (2016-2018)
- Associate Professor/Graduate Program Coordinator, Inter American University of Puerto Rico (2004-2014)
- Graduate Program Coordinator, Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico (2003-2004)
- Professor, National University College (2000-2004)
- Adjunct Professor
- Concordia University Texas (2014-2015)
- UNAD Florida (2015)
- Capella University (2015)
- Geneva College (2015)
- Caribbean University (2006-2008)
- University of Phoenix (2006-2007)
- Pontifical Catholic University (2002-2009)
- Co-Manager, Cyber Zone, Utuado, PR (2002-2004)
- Academic Chair for Management, Online Programs, and Associate Professor of Management. Duties involve planning, developing, and supervising the academic functions of the online program areas; growth of the program areas, including marketing and recruiting; teaching six online and three campus-based courses per calendar year; coordinating all necessary academic and administrative approvals for the online programs, including new program development; recruiting, approving, and supervising adjunct faculty in both, course development process and teaching of courses; performing service and administrative assignments; as well as advising students.
- Faculty Advisor - Florida Tech SHRM Student Chapter
- Online Programs. College of Business Senator - Faculty Senate
- Otero, A.R., Sonnenberg, C., & Delgado-Perez, I. (2020). Change Management Over Financial Information: A Multi-Criteria Evaluation of System Change Controls Using Desirability Functions. Communications of the IIMA, 18(1).
- Pobee-Mensah, E., Chavez, F.T., Bennett, D.B., Lavooy, M.J., & Delgado Perez, I.A. (2020). Feminine Gender Identification and Mother-Daughter Connectedness as Predictors and Sociocultural Buffers Against Adult Sexual Victimization in Latinas and Caucasians. The 32nd APS Annual Convention, May 21-24, 2020, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Carrero-Morales, G.I., Padin, G., Delgado, I.A., & Pena, J.A. (2019). Entrepreneurial profile and dimensions of students at a private university in Puerto Rico. International Council for Small Business 2019 Conference Proceedings, Cairo, Egypt, June 19-21, 2019.
- Carrero, G., Padin, G., Delgado, I.A., & Pena, J.A. (2019). Perfil empresarial de los estudiantes universitarios en el Recinto de Bayamon de la Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico. Segundo Congreso de Investigadores. April 26, 2019.
- Delgado, I., & Ray-Blakely, C. (2015). An Analysis of Faith as Integral Tool of the Socialization of MBA Students in the Academy of Business Research Fall 2015 International Conference. October 28-30, 2015.
- Delgado, I., & Zayas, W. (2015). Profile of the Entrepreneurs of Small and Medium Businesses: Study of the Municipalities of Barranquitas and Hatillo, Puerto Rico in the Academy of Business Research Fall 2015 International Conference. October 28-30, 2015.
- Ray-Blakely, C., & Delgado, I. (2014). The Impact of Faith-Based Academic Partnerships on the Socialization of MBA Students: The Administrator’s Perspective. Proceedings of International Conference on Urban Education: Building and Sustaining Global Partnership for Learning & Development. (pp. 166-170). Retrieved from http://www.icue2014.org
- Delgado, I., & Ray-Blakely, C. (2014). The Impact of Faith-Based Academic Partnerships on the Socialization of MBA Students: The Administrator’s Perspective. Proceedings of Academy of Business Research Fall 2014 International Conference. (p. 164). San Antonio, TX: Academy of Business Research.
- Delgado, I. (2011, December). “Educación Empresarial en Grados Primarios como Alternativa para Mejorar la Competitividad de Puerto Rico” (Entrepreneurial Education in Primary Grades as an Alternative to Improve the Competitiveness of Puerto Rico). 16th College Board Annual Conference, San Juan, PR.