Welcome to the Florida Tech Expense Card program. The card is one of the innovative methods Florida Tech has undertaken to acquire goods and services.
The Expense Card is a VISA product administered by Bank of America. The Expense Card has been implemented to provide individuals with a more efficient system for purchasing goods, services or travel. Florida Tech will issue just one payment each month for all Expense Card purchases. Therefore, individuals do not have to and should not request reimbursement for any expense card purchases.
The primary benefits of the system for individual users are:
- acceptance by any supplier who accepts VISA;
- more timely purchase and receipt of goods;
- increased information about purchasing transactions;
- improved supplier relations; and a reduction in paperwork.
- for Florida Tech travelers use of the card eliminates the need for T&E reimbursement
The Expense Card for Faculty and Staff is administered by Procurement Services. For questions or issues resulting from the use of the card. Contact Procurement Services: Carissa Franklin ext. 8155
The Expense Card for Supplier payment is administered by the Accounts Payable department.
Contact the Accounts Payable Supervisor: Maria Suarez, ext.8150
Account Management: statements and Balances
- Expense Card Application
- Expense Card Agreement January 2021
- Procurement Card Rules and Guidelines February 2020
- Expense Card Calendar for FY21
- Expense Card Account Change Request May 2021
- Expense Card Missing Receipt Form January 2021
- Deposit Form - Accidental Personal Charges
- Statement of Disputed Item
- Gift Card Log
- Gift Card Statement of Responsibility