Treasury Operations is responsible for Florida Institute of Technology's cash management, operating funds, and incoming and outgoing wires.
Our services include:
- Final step of the Procure to Pay process
- Monitor's University funds
- Oversees all Check, ACH, and Wire Transfers
- Reviews all incoming and outgoing payments
- Best procedures for cash handling
- Verify Check Deposits
The most common forms used with Treasury Operations are the ACH Payment Request Form (Domestic Transfer) and the Wire Transfer Request Form (International Transfer).
If you have any questions about Petty Cash, you can reference the Petty Cash Policy here.