International Partnerships Office (IPO) is the designated department for creating and handling the collaboration between Florida Tech and the foreign higher education institution. The partnerships are intended to take advantage of the common strengths of these two universities and to broaden the backgrounds of students to include international experiences.
- University partnerships are formed under Memorandum of Understandings (MOU)
- We have developed approved curriculum cooperation by the foreign Ministry of Education as well as bi-lateral university collaboration in curriculum cooperation
- Detailed information on current partnered universities, please visit china.fit.edu
- Most common frameworks are 2+2, 3+1, and 4+0 programs.
- Visiting scholars from partnered universities are encouraged to apply for exchange scholar visa for short-term and long-term visits. Please visit the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) for more information.