The primary logo consists of the wordmark (the words "Florida Tech" as a graphic element) and the university seal, in either a horizontal or a vertical orientation. It should be used on all publications for external audiences, including prospective students, alumni, donors and other audiences outside of the general university population.
Separate the primary logo from other page elements by a minimum distance of the cap height of the "F" in Florida Tech.
Use the Primary Logo For
- Recruiting materials
- Branding/advertising materials
- Institutional advancement materials
- Student activities/student life materials
- PowerPoint presentations
- Departmental brochures
- Alumni publications
- Any publication for external audiences
Follow These guidelines
- The logo should appear on the front cover of printed materials, preferably at the top of the page.
- If not used on the front cover, the logo must appear on the outside back cover of printed materials.
- The logo must not be placed close to or over distracting design elements and must not become part of a larger pattern or design element.
- Do not add any graphic effects, like a drop shadow, bevel or glow, to the logo.
- It is unacceptable to change any aspect of the seal and/or wordmark or their proportionate relationship in size and spacing.
- Do not attempt to recreate this mark (by scanning, redrawing or typing) or substitute another.
The following marks and any variations are retired and are no longer supported.