Creative Services is excited to announce the launch of our new job intake and proofing system, powered by inMotion. This tool allows users to:
1. The next time you submit a service request from the Creative Services website, you will be prompted to log in with your TRACKS account as usual. You will then be routed to the “My Job Launches” workspace within the inMotion portal. Click the green “Start New” button to start a new Service Request form.
2. Before completing any form fields, choose Creative Services Request from the "Select a Form" drop-down menu. Then complete the fields.
3. To attach text or photos for a job, use the green "Attach Files" button at the bottom of the screen. Then click the green "Confirm" button to submit your request.
4. You will see a review screen of the information you entered. Click the green "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen. You will get a confirmation popup window confirming that you have reviewed and confirmed all pages. Click the green "Submit" button.
5. You will be returned to the "My Job Launches" workspace where you can see the status of your project, view a receipt of the content you submitted and view any previous jobs you have submitted.
6. You will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org that your project was successfully submitted. You will receive a second email confirmation when your project is reviewed and added to the production queue.
1. When your project is ready for review, you will receive an email from your designer. Click the link within the email to access the proof environment (no login required). You may also access your proof via the "My Reviews" tab in the top menu of the portal and click "Review."
2. The first time you visit the proof environment, a popup tour will be offered. You can access this tour again by clicking the question mark icon in the top right navigation and choosing "Take a Tour."
3. Find the annotation tool of your choice in the blue menu, then leave an associated comment in the Collaboration Panel to the right of the canvas; you may also leave a comment without an annotation by clicking the green "Comment" button in the bottom right corner. Attach any reference files related to the comment by clicking the paperclip icon in the comment box.
4. For multipage pieces, navigate to the next page by clicking the arrows on the right and left of the canvas or by the drop-down menu on the left of the blue bar.
5. An approval status is required for ALL pages. For each page of your proof, select an approval status from the drop-down menu at the top of the Collaboration Panel.
6. If you need to leave the proof environment before completing your review, click "Save & Exit" from the top right navigation. Any comments you've made will be saved, and you can return to the proof at a later time. Once you have finished reviewing all pages of the proof and applied statuses to each page, the "Save & Exit" button will update to a green "Save Review" button. Click the "Save Review" button, accept the disclaimer and click "Submit Review."
7. To learn more about customizing your annotations, tagging others for feedback and additional features within the portal, click "Watch a video tutorial" in the sidebar above.