Yellow Ribbon Program
Yellow Ribbon is a voluntary agreement between the university and the VA designed to assist with tuition funding. Florida Tech has chosen to participate in this program and will award certain Yellow Ribbon funds to students in selected undergraduate and graduate programs. To learn more, see the VA's Yellow Ribbon Factsheet for Students.
To be considered for the Yellow Ribbon Program, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33) application
- Submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE, VA Form 22-0557) to Melbourne Campus Military Affairs.
- Meet the 100% eligibility level for Chapter 33 benefits.
- Complete the FAFSA and all other Florida Tech Financial Aid requirements.
- Use other available need-based grant programs, such as state grants, that may reduce tuition and fees.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.