Are you interested in:
- Partnering with a Christian professional mentor in your field of study to truly understand your major in the real world, or would you like to be this mentor?
- Connecting with a Christian surrogate family while in the area, especially for possible hurricane evacuation?
- Mentoring a high school student who wants to know more about college life, or do you need a college tutor?
- Adopting a grandparent from a local nursing home who has no family locally and could enjoy a few hours a week or month just visiting with you?
- Time with homeless animals who need to be petted and loved even just once in a while?
These are all needed areas of mentoring we're developing in the Florida Tech community. If you have an interest or can help, email us at email@example.com. This type of ongoing community service/experience can provide a lifetime of benefit!