Revised June 29, 2020
Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies.
Disregard for the policies or disorderly conduct will result in removal from the facility.
- Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary and at your own risk.
- Patrons must have a cloth towel the size of a hand towel or bigger to wipe down equipment.
Towel must be kept with patron at all times.
- Patrons must be at least 14 years of age. A parent or guardian must accompany dependents
of ages 14-17. OUTSIDE MEMBERSHIPS SUSPENDED
- Appropriate active wear and supportive athletic shoes are required at all times. Denim
shorts/pants, open-toed shoes, open-heeled shoes and street shoes are not permitted.
- Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to move equipment.
- Rerack all weights after each use.
- Personal training, weight room orientation and private lessons of any kind are not permitted,
except by Clemente Center staff. NO PERSONAL TRAINING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Use of collars is mandatory at all times.
- Report all injuries and maintenance concerns to Clemente Center staff.
- All equipment must be used in the manner for which it is designed. For example, you must be
facing forward on all cardio equipment.
- The use of any device to photograph or record is prohibited.
- Food is prohibited. Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed.
- Headphones or earbuds are required when listening to audio.
- Slamming, bouncing or dropping of weights and medicine balls is not permitted. Spotters
- Olympic-sized bars may only be used at the corresponding bench, squat rack or deadlift platform.
- The Mezzanine mat is to be used for stretching and bodyweight exercises. Weights, plyo boxes
and ab rollers are not allowed on the mat. Gymnastics and combative sports sparring are
prohibited with the exception of preapproved clubs and Clemente Center fitness classes.
- The Mezzanine walkway must be kept clear of equipment at all times, including bikes, weights,
rowing machines, etc. This is an emergency evacuation lane.
- If a patron is waiting, cardiovascular machine use is limited to 30 minutes.
- Personal belongings such as backpacks may not be placed anywhere in the Weight Room. Place
these items in the storage compartments available or check out a locker at the front desk.
LOCKER ROOMS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Please see additional COVID-19 Policies below