Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies.
Disregard for the policies or disorderly conduct will result in
removal from the facility.
*Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary
and at your own risk.
* Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to move equipment.
* Patrons must have a cloth towel the size of a hand towel or bigger
to wipe down equipment. The towel must be kept with the patron at all times.
* Patrons must be at least 14 years of age. A parent or guardian must
accompany dependents of ages 14-17.
* Appropriate active wear and supportive athletic shoes are required
at all times. Denim shorts/pants, open-toed shoes, open-heeled shoes
and street shoes are not permitted.
* Rerack all weights after each use.
* Use of collars is mandatory at all times.
* Olympic-sized bars may only be used at the corresponding bench, squat
rack or deadlift platform.
* Personal training, weight room orientation and private lessons of any kind
are not permitted, except by Clemente Center staff.
* If a patron is waiting, cardiovascular machine use is limited to 30 minutes.
* Food is prohibited. Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed.
* Headphones or earbuds are required when listening to audio.
* The use of any device to photograph or record is prohibited.
* The Mezzanine mat is to be used for stretching and bodyweight exercises.
Weights, plyo boxes and ab rollers are not allowed on the mat. Gymnastics
and combative sports sparring are prohibited with the exception of preapproved
clubs and Clemente Center fitness classes.
* The Mezzanine walkway must be kept clear of equipment at all times, including
bikes, weights, rowing machines, etc. This is an emergency evacuation lane.
* All equipment must be used in the manner for which it is designed.
For example, you must be facing forward on all cardio equipment.
* Slamming, bouncing or dropping of weights and medicine balls is not
permitted. Spotters are recommended.
* Report all injuries and maintenance concerns to Clemente Center staff.
* Personal belongings such as backpacks may not be placed anywhere in the
weight room. Place these items in the storage compartments available or
check out a locker at the front desk.