Revised June 29, 2020
Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies.
Disregard for the policies or disorderly conduct will result in removal from the facility.
- Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary and at your own risk.
- All persons entering the Clemente Center must check in at the front desk. A strict ID policy is enforced
when entering the facility. Everyone should be prepared to show his or her valid Florida Tech ID. No one
will be permitted into an activity area of the Clemente Center without proper identification. If a question
arises as to the validity of the presented ID, a second form of identification may be required. IDs used to
gain illegal entrance into the Clemente Center will be confiscated.
- Alcohol, smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products or electronic devices, and unregulated nicotine
products are prohibited in the Clemente Center.
- Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed in the activity areas of the Clemente Center. Food and
open containers are only permitted during varsity athletic games and special events.
- Food and drink are allowed in the Center Court area.
- A shirt and shoes must be worn, unless otherwise posted. Appropriate clothing is required in activity areas.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required in activity areas.
- No bicycles, rollerblades or skateboards are permitted for use inside the Clemente Center. All skateboards
must be stored on the skateboard rack directly behind the front desk. Bicycles must be stored outside.
- For members of the Clemente Center, a parent/guardian must accompany dependents under the age of 18
while their child is participating in any program. Patrons must be at least 14 years of age to use the Weight
Room or participate in Group Fitness classes. FACILITY USAGE IS RESTRICTED TO CURRENT STUDENTS,
FACULTY & STAFF
- Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to move facility equipment.
- Modifications of equipment beyond its designed purpose are prohibited.
- Report all injuries and maintenance concerns to Clemente Center staff.
- The Clemente Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.