Revised January 24, 2022
Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies.
Disregard for the policies or disorderly conduct will result in removal from the facility.
- Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary and at your own risk.
- All persons entering the Clemente Center must check in at the front desk. A strict ID policy is enforced when entering the facility.
Everyone should be prepared to show a valid Florida Tech ID. No one will be permitted into an activity area of the Clemente Center
without proper identification. If a question arises as to the validity of the presented ID, a second form of identification may be required.
IDs used to gain illegal entrance into the Clemente Center will be confiscated.
- Alcohol, smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products or electronic devices, and unregulated nicotine products are prohibited in the
- Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed in the activity areas of the Clemente Center. Food and open drink containers are only
permitted during varsity athletic games and special events.
- Food and drink are allowed in the Center Court area.
- A shirt and shoes must be worn, unless otherwise posted. Appropriate clothing is required in activity areas.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required in activity areas.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, or skateboards are permitted for use inside the Clemente Center. Skateboards must be stored on the rack
directly behind the front desk. Bicycles must be stored outside.
- For Clemente Center members, a parent/guardian must accompany dependents under the age of 18 while their child is participating in
any program. Patrons must be at least 14 years of age to use the Weight Room or participate in Group Fitness classes. FACILITY USAGE
IS RESTRICTED TO CURRENT STUDENTS, FACULTY & STAFF
- Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to move facility equipment.
- Modifications of equipment beyond its designed purpose are prohibited.
- Report all injuries and maintenance concerns to Clemente Center staff.
- The Clemente Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.