* A strict ID policy is enforced when entering the Clemente Center. Everyone should be prepared to show his or her valid Florida Tech ID. No one will be permitted into an activity area of the Clemente Center without proper ID. If a question arises as to the validity of the presented ID, a second form of ID may be required. IDs used to gain illegal entrance into the Clemente Center will be confiscated.
* Any individual and/or organization not fully complying with the Clemente Center policies and guidelines or cooperating with Clemente Center staff may be asked to vacate the premises and may have their privileges revoked.
* Alcohol and tobacco are not permitted in any area of the Clemente Center.
* Food and open, non-sealable beverage containers are not permitted in the activity areas of the Clemente Center (except during varsity athletic games or special events). Food and drinks are only permitted in the food service area.
* Shirt and shoes must be worn, unless otherwise posted. Appropriate clothing is required in activity areas.
* No bicycles, rollerblades, or skateboards are permitted inside the Clemente Center.
* It is required that a parent/guardian remain in the Clemente Center while their child is participating in any program.
* Movement of any building equipment may only be conducted by Clemente Center Staff.
* Modifications of equipment beyond its designed purpose are prohibited.
* Injuries, accidents, or equipment failures must be reported immediately to the Clemente Center staff.
* The Division of Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
* Non-marking athletic shoes are required in activity areas.
* Conduct becoming of a Florida Tech student and Clemente Center Member is expected and required.
* Children 4 years of age and older may not enter the locker room of the opposite sex. The Facility Supervisor is available to assist these children through the appropriate locker room.