Revised May 6, 2020
Group Fitness Room Policies
Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies. Disregard for the policies or
disorderly conduct will result in removal from the facility.
- Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary and at your own risk.
- Only approved activities are permitted.
- Other activities, or equipment deemed unsafe in the Group Fitness room, are prohibited unless
special permission is obtained from the Clemente Center Director.
- Soft-soled, non-marking, athletic, supportive shoes are allowed.
- Street shoes, black-sole shoes, or any shoes that mark the floor are not permitted.
- Food is prohibited. Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed.
- Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to use the stereo.
- Avoid any contact with the mirrors.
Group Fitness Program Policies
- Participants should arrive on time for class. Late arrivals may not be allowed entry.
- Patrons must be at least 14 years of age. A parent or guardian must accompany dependents of ages 14-17.
- Patrons must have a cloth towel the size of a hand towel or bigger to wipe down equipment and participate
in fitness classes. Towel must be kept with patron at all times.
- Appropriate active wear is required.
- Only soft-soled, non-marking athletic, supportive shoes are permitted.
- Silence all cell phones and place them in the storage area provided.
- The use of any device to photograph or record is prohibited.
- For the comfort of others, please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes.