Revised June 29, 2020
Group Fitness Room Policies - NO CLASSES THROUGH SUMMER
Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies. Disregard for the policies or
disorderly conduct will result in removal from the facility.
- Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary and at your own risk.
- Only approved activities are permitted.
- Other activities, or equipment deemed unsafe in the Group Fitness room, are prohibited unless
special permission is obtained from the Clemente Center Director.
- Soft-soled, non-marking, athletic, supportive shoes are allowed.
- Street shoes, black-sole shoes, or any shoes that mark the floor are not permitted.
- Food is prohibited. Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed.
- Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to use the stereo.
- Avoid any contact with the mirrors.
Group Fitness Program Policies
- Participants should arrive on time for class. Late arrivals may not be allowed entry.
- Patrons must be at least 14 years of age. A parent or guardian must accompany dependents of ages 14-17.
- Patrons must have a cloth towel the size of a hand towel or bigger to wipe down equipment and participate
in fitness classes. Towel must be kept with patron at all times.
- Appropriate active wear is required.
- Only soft-soled, non-marking athletic, supportive shoes are permitted.
- Silence all cell phones and place them in the storage area provided.
- The use of any device to photograph or record is prohibited.
- For the comfort of others, please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes.
There Will Be No group Fitness Classes This Summer.