* Since all games are self-monitored, good sportsmanship and proper
conduct are expected.
* BLACK-SOLE SHOES and other marking shoes are not permitted on the
playing floor. Clemente Center staff will make a discretionary decision in some special cases.
* For your safety, shoes must be worn at all times.
* Grabbing or hanging on the net or rim is prohibited. Violators
will be escorted from the building.
* Baseball, football, and other activities or equipment deemed
unsafe in the gymnasium environment, are prohibited unless special
permission is obtained from the Clemente Center Director.
* In the event of crowded courts and waiting players, the facility
supervisor has the authority to modify games.
* Chewing gum, food, or drinks are not permitted in the gyms.
* Some scheduled activities in the gymnasium may take priority over
open recreation. Changes in the schedule will be posted on the daily
* Shirts are required unless shirts/skins team designation is
Court Usage Guidelines
* Scheduled activities have priority (please check the daily
* When the gymnasium is crowded, courts may be broken down into
half-court games in order to accommodate more people. This decision will be made by the Clemente Center staff and will be based on participant need.
* Challenge court rules apply when patrons are waiting on the
sidelines to play.
* Games are played to 12, win by one.
* Winners stay, losers rotate off.
Volleyball Challenge Court Rules
* Volleyball games will be played to 15 points - best two out of