* Overnight storage is not permitted in the locker rooms. Personal
locks will be cut off and personal items removed. Items will be turned over to Florida Tech Security.
* For everyone's safety, glass containers are not permitted in the
* WARNING - Wet surfaces in the locker room may be slippery. Please
watch your step.
* Please report suspicious individuals wandering through the locker
room to the Control Desk attendant or any Clemente Center employees.
* Beverages are allowed if they are in a re-sealable container.
* The Division of Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost,
stolen, or damaged personal property.
* PLEASE USE DISCRETION WHEN BRINGING CHILDREN OF THE OPPOSITE SEX
INTO THE LOCKER ROOM WITH YOU. For example, bringing older boys (4 years of age and older) into the women's locker room is prohibited because it may offend some participants. The staff will be glad to assist you by taking your child into the appropriate locker room. Please respect the rights and privacy of others. If you feel an older child is in the wrong locker room, please report it immediately to the supervisor on duty.