Revised June 29, 2020
Racquetball Court Policies - ONLY TWO PLAYERS ALLOWED ON THE COURT PER GAME
- Other activities or equipment deemed unsafe in the racquetball court, are prohibited unless
special permission is obtained from the Clemente Center Director.
- The use of approved polycarbonate closed eye guards is highly recommended.
- All metal racquets must have protective guards or leather straps.
- All participants must wear court shoes. Black-soled shoes and other marking shoes are prohibited.
- A Florida Tech ID is required for verification of the reservation.
- Racquets are available for checkout. The user assumes full responsibility of checkout equipment.
THERE IS NO CHECK-OUT EQUIPMENT AT THIS TIME
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
Racquetball Court Reservations
- Courts will be reserved one day in advance only. Patrons may make one advance reservation per day.
- Reservations will be accepted for only one hour per person per day. Playing partners may not reserve
courts for back-to-back hours. ONLY TWO PLAYERS ALLOWED ON THE COURT PER GAME
- Individuals may reserve courts for the same day or one day in advance by phone (321-674-7785) or
in person, during operational hours only.
There Is No Check-Out Equipment Available At This Time.