* The use of approved polycarbonate closed eye guards is highly
* All metal racquets must have protective guards or leather straps.
* All participants must wear court shoes. Street shoes and
soft-rubber marking shoes are prohibited.
* All players must check in at the Control Desk prior to entering
their reserved court. Failure to check in by 10 minutes past the scheduled playing time will result in court forfeiture and the court will be reassigned.
* A valid ID is required for verification.
* Racquets are available for checkout. The user assumes full
responsibility of checkout equipment.
* Shirts must be worn at all times.
* Courts will be reserved one day in advance only. Patrons may make
only one advance reservation per day.
* Reservations will be accepted for only one hour per person per
day. Playing partners may not reserve courts for back-to-back hours.
* Reservation System:
a. Individuals may reserve courts for the same day or one day
inadvance by phone (674-7785) or in person.
b. Reservations may be made during operational hours.