Florida Tech Online Writing, Research, & Design Center - OWRDC
The OWRDC provides students 24/7 access to templates and tutorials that help make composing and design project composition easier, quicker, and of higher quality. Start now by navigating through the three different areas of Writing, Research, and Design, to get familiar with the many options available.
- How do I use correct grammar? How do I use the right punctuation?
- Check out Grammarly Premium through the Evans Library
- How to use commas?
- How to use colons, semi-colons, parentheses?
- How to use quotation marks?
- How to write run-on sentences?
- How to write sentence fragments?
- How to write paragraphs?
- Research Paper
- Long & Short Reports
- Lab Report
- Field Report
- Cover Letter
- Graduate Student Writing, Research, and Design
For in-person help with writing, contact the Academic Support Center; for in-person help for research, contact the Evans Library; and for in-person help with design, contact the Digital Scholarship Lab. Links to their websites are here:
- Academic Support Center (Writing)
- Ask a Librarian.
- Digital Scholarship Lab (Design):
- Electronic Thesis & Dissertation Submission (ETD) La Tex
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- Evans Library (Research)
Questions or Comments
Dr. Ingrid Bradley
DA, English Pedagogy