The Division of Student Affairs is dedicated to the enhancement of your educational experience at the Florida Institute of Technology beyond the classroom. We are concerned with your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We are committed to providing guidance, assistance, and support as well as outlets for fun and activities. The learning process continues outside the classroom through a diverse student body and community, making the college experience exciting and challenging! The faculty and staff are committed to providing students the opportunity to achieve their personal and professional goals.
I invite you to explore the Student Affairs website. Our division includes resources and services to meet almost every student's needs.
Student Life Annual Reports
- 2020-2021 Student Life Annual Report
- 2019-2020 Student Life Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Student Life Annual Report
Drug-Free Schools and Community Act Biennial Reports
- DFSCA Biennial Review 16-17
- DFSCA Biennial Review 18-19 and 19-20
- DFSCA Biennial Report 20-21 and 21-22
- Drug and Alcohol Policy