How To Register As A Newly Enrolled Transfer
As a transfer student, you will register for classes after paying your $300 non-refundable Tuition Deposit and speaking with an advisor:
- If you receive 29 or fewer transfer credits, contact your First Year Experience advisor.
- If you receive 30 or more transfer credits, contact your academic department directly. (Academic contact information is listed below.)
In an effort to provide you with the most accurate transfer credit evaluation (TCE), please make sure that we have received your most up-to-date, official college transcript(s) from the institution(s) you attended previously. For questions regarding your transfer credit evaluation, contact our transfer credit evaluator directly.
Academic Department Contact Information for students with 30 or more transfer credits
College of Aeronautics
- Dr. Rian Mehta- email@example.com or (321) 674-7637
Bisk College of Business
College of Engineering and Science
- Rosalyn Edwards- firstname.lastname@example.org or (321) 674-7777
- Liz Kyle- email@example.com or (321) 674-8068
- Cheryl Mitravich- firstname.lastname@example.org or (321) 674-7047
- Jennifer Nessmith- email@example.com or (321) 674-8092
College of Psychology and Liberal Arts
School of Psychology
- Darby Proctor, PhD | firstname.lastname@example.org | 321-674-8142
School of Arts and Communication
- Amanda Culver | email@example.com | 321-674-8073
Once you have spoken with an advisor about course registration and received your official transfer credit evaluation (TCE), you can register for courses online using PantherPass.