Annual Florida Tech Alumni Awards Nomination
Nominations for the 2023 Alumni Awards are now CLOSED!
Thank you for your interest in nominating a fellow alumnus. The 2023 nomination period has now closed, but you can still submit your nomination for our 2024 awards gala below.
Each year, Florida Tech proudly presents six alumni awards at our Homecoming Gala to recognize the outstanding achievements of graduates who have earned distinction in their chosen field and serve as positive representatives of Florida Tech in their communities:
- College of Aeronautics Skurla Outstanding Alumni Award
- Nathan M. Bisk College of Business Outstanding Alumni Award
- College of Engineering and Science: Engineering Outstanding Alumni Award
- College of Engineering and Science: Science Outstanding Alumni Award
- College of Psychology and Liberal Arts Outstanding Alumni Award
- Jerome P. Keuper Distinguished Alumni Award
The Florida Tech Alumni Association is proud to introduce a brand new award for 2023 to be given annually, the GOLD Ad Astra Alumni Award, to honor our emerging alumni leaders.
The 2023 Homecoming Gala will be held on Saturday, March 25th at the Florida Tech Clemente Center.
Alumni Award Categories & Qualifications
The Jerome P. Keuper Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest honor alumni can receive and is presented by the Florida Tech Alumni Association to those who have reached the pinnacle of their careers and who have made exceptional contributions in one or more of the following ways:
- Achieved distinction in their chosen field
- Exceptional service in local, state, national, or international affairs
- Exceptional service in support of the advancement and continued excellence of Florida Tech
The Outstanding Alumni Awards are presented by each college and recognize alumni whose achievements in career, public service, and/or volunteerism have brought honor to themselves and the university. This award takes into account worthy accolades in the following areas:
- Achievements in professional career
- Community affairs at local or state levels
- Support of the advancement and continued excellence of Florida Tech
The GOLD Ad Astra Alumni Award recognizes graduates of the last decade who represent the future leaders of tomorrow. Standards for recognition include one or more of the following:
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Commitment of service to others
- Demonstrated commitment to Florida Tech and its mission
*Candidates must have received their degree from Florida Tech within the last ten years and be 35 years of age or younger.
- Please review all award descriptions and evaluation of criteria to determine which award is most suitable for your nominee.
- Nominees must be graduates of Florida Tech.
- Check to see if your candidate has already received an award for which you are nominating them. Once a candidate has received an award, they are not eligible to be nominated for the same award again. They may be nominated for a different award, however.
- Consider reaching out to your nominee to inform them that you are nominating them for an award.
- All nominations will be collected and then will be sent to the appropriate selection committees for review after the nomination due date. Outstanding Alumni Awards are selected by a committee from each college, and the Jerome P. Keuper Distinguished Alumni Award and the GOLD Ad Astra Alumni Award are selected by the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Please fill out the Nomination Form below.
Questions? Contact Jillian Leclerc at email@example.com