Academic Support Center
- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
- Title IX Information
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thur: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Welcome to the Academic Support Center
We support the University mission by:
- providing instructional support to promote a learning environment in which undergraduate students may develop to their fullest potential.
- fostering within undergraduate students a sense of community and purpose that is strong enough to preclude a student's consideration of withdrawal.
Academic Support Services is here to serve you and do everything possible to assure that you are successful in your studies at Florida Tech. We are located adjacent to the teaching auditorium (P-133) of the Evans Library Pavilion. The Testing Center is at the south entrance, and the Tutoring Center is at the north entrance.
Follow us on Twitter (@FloridaTechASC) for academic tips, ASC course announcements, and reminders throughout the year.
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.