Research At Florida Tech
Impact of COVID-19 on Sponsored Programs
COVID-19 is a significant challenge that will continue to impact research on campus in the weeks ahead. Florida Tech’s Office of Sponsored Programs is coordinating efforts to maintain essential research administration functions while minimizing human interactions that could contribute to the spread of the virus.
- Florida Tech Office of Sponsored Programs continues to process all proposals, agreements and awards.
- Please review the updates on IRB guidelines regarding face-to-face contact for research. Please direct any questions, comments or concerns to IRB chair Dr. Jignya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding export controls or animal research, contact Dr Tristan Fiedler, Federal Government Programs Manager at email@example.com.
Florida Tech’s Office of Sponsored Programs staff are here to continue to support you in your research through this difficult time. We encourage you to look out for one another and those in your communities. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
If you have any questions below is a list of contact information for the Office of Sponsored Programs
- Carolyn Lockyer, Director of Sponsored Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-7490
- Vicki Borton, Administrative Assistant III, email@example.com, 321-674-8960
- Dr Donn Miller-Kermani, Assistant Director for Sponsored Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-7648
- Lee Wise, Sr. Contract Specialist, email@example.com, 321-674-7239
- Kelly Carnes, Sr. Accountant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-7418
- Manfang Xu, Sr. Accountant, email@example.com, 321-674-7279
Export controls & IACUC
- Florida Tech Office of Sponsored Programs Main Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-8960