Research Fuels Our University
Florida Tech has a long-standing history of conducting cutting-edge research in a wide variety of disciplines. As such, we have continuously strived to become a world-class research institution. Florida Tech engages undergraduate as well as graduate students in many research projects. The involvement of undergraduate students in research ensures that they gain in-depth knowledge of real-world problems. Our graduate students, working with faculty members, learn how to define complex problems and seek solutions that will benefit industry as well as society as a whole. Our level of funded research has steadily risen over the years, and as such has served to establish Florida Tech’s reputation as a world-class university. Our offices provide a support and the proper infrastructure to facilitate the successful outcome for seeking out and securing funded research.
We welcome your collaboration, insight and partnership.
Florida Tech Office of Sponsored Programs Main Office
Office of Sponsored Programs
- Carolyn Lockyer, Director of Sponsored Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-7490
- Dr. Donn Miller-Kermani, Assistant Director for Sponsored Programs, email@example.com, 321-674-7648
- Lee Wise, Sr. Contract Specialist and Export Control, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-7239
- Marlene Lappeus, Sr. Contract Specialist, email@example.com, 321-674-7309
- Vicki Borton, Administrative Assistant III, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-8960
- Manfang Xu, Sr. Accountant, email@example.com, 321-674-7279
- Jen Formigoni, Sr. Accountant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zachary Taylor, Contract and Grant Administrator, email@example.com, 321-674-7418
- Brian Foxworthy, Intellectual Property and Tech Transfer Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-674-7362
Animal Research and Facilities
- Dr. Samuel Monzem, Manager of Animal Program and Facilities, email@example.com, 321-674-7377