Food To Fuel Your Florida Tech Life
Campus Dining is passionate about providing gourmet culinary experiences to the campus community with more than 10 convenient locations.
- Panther Dining Hall is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and hosts the annual International Dinner Series showcasing unique regional cuisine from our international students’ home countries. Panther Dining Hall is located near the Aquatic Center on the South side of campus.
- Panther Grocery located next to the Dining Hall features made to order and grab & go meals and a full service Grocery Store.
- The Rathskeller Pizza and Grill at Evan’s Hall is open for lunch, dinner and late night serving up fresh pizza and wings, sub sandwiches and a convenience store.
- Center Court located at the Clemente Center features Starbucks and Twisted Bliss Smoothies.
- Black Kats Kafé offers late night options at Evan’s Hall.
- Panther Food Court at the Denius Student Center features Einstein Bros. Bagels, Firehouse Subs and Cosmic Creamery.
Statement of Sustainability
Florida Tech Campus Dining operates an environmentally friendly, high quality dining program. Complete protein vegan/vegetarian meals are available every day in addition to an extensive fresh fruit/vegetable bar. Food production staff has extensive training with food allergies and elective diet choices. Upon request, chefs will prepare menu items to meet dietary requests or restrictions whenever possible.
Campus Dining offers a 100% reusable To-Go program in Panther Dining Hall reducing to-go packaging waste by 200,000 containers per year. In addition, we have a robust recycling program that includes repurposing cardboard and used cooking oil. All post-consumer waste is pulped to reduce landfill space by approximately 75%.
Campus Dining is actively seeking additional methods to reduce its environmental footprint while maintaining quality and value for the greater campus community.