Food To Fuel Your Florida Tech Life
Campus Dining is passionate about providing gourmet culinary experiences to the campus community with more than 10 convenient locations.
- Panther Dining Hall is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and hosts the Global Kitchen Series showcasing unique regional cuisine from famous markets across the globe. Panther Dining Hall is located near the Aquatic Center on the South side of campus.
- Panther Grocery located next to Panther Dining Hall features made to order and grab & go meals and a full service Grocery Store. They are the host of the Gourmet Grocery Cooking Demo with Chef Jon where students learn how to use Panther Grocery ingredients to create great meals.
- The Rathskeller Pizza and Grill at Evan’s Hall is open for dinner and late night serving up fresh pizza and wings along with a convenience store stocked with an array of food, beverage and personal items. Pizza delivery is also available.
- Center Court located at the Clemente Center features Starbucks and Twisted Bliss Smoothies.
- Black Kats Kafé offers amazing milkshakes, coffee and desserts late night at Evan’s Hall.
- Panther Food Court at the Denius Student Center features Einstein Bros. Bagels, Firehouse Subs and Cosmic Creamery.
Statement of Sustainability
Florida Tech Campus Dining operates an environmentally friendly, high quality dining program. Complete protein vegan/vegetarian meals are available every day in addition to an extensive fresh fruit/vegetable bar. Food production staff has extensive training with food allergies and elective diet choices. Upon request, chefs will prepare menu items to meet dietary requests or restrictions whenever possible.
Campus Dining offers a 100% reusable To-Go program in Panther Dining Hall reducing to-go packaging waste by 200,000 containers per year. In addition, we have a robust recycling program that includes repurposing cardboard and used cooking oil. All post-consumer waste is pulped to reduce landfill space by approximately 75%.