Home to the Florida Tech Panthers, NCAA Division II members and competitors in the Sunshine State Conference, this 58,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility includes: a varsity gym, intramural gym, large fitness center, group fitness room, multipurpose room, athletics offices and a healthy café/eatery. The fitness area features many options for strength training, cardio machines and group fitness classes for all skills and levels. With a seating capacity of 3,500, Clemente Center hosts the University's commencement ceremonies and many community events.
Groups interested in reserving space for special events may contact Conference Services Bureau at 321-309-EVENT (3836).
clemente Center COVID-19 response
The Clemente Center has implemented these policies with your safety in mind.
- Use of the Weight Room is limited to one hour to maintain proper capacity.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet must be maintained throughout the building.
- Observe arrows on the floor for traffic flow.
- Clean equipment before and after use with the disinfectant provided.
- Refrain from sharing towels and cleaning rags.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after working out.
- Swipe your own ID upon entering the facility.
- Masks are required to enter the facility.
- Limited group fitness classes will be offered with an emphasis on social distancing.
- Bottle-filling stations will be available for use with your own resealable container.
- Locker rooms are closed until further notice.
- There is no check out equipment or outdoor rec rentals available at this time.
Try a Group Fitness class!
Summer Fitness Classes Coming soon!
Classes are free for students and members of the Clemente Center.