Why pursue education in applied behavior analysis?
The answer is marketability. Applied behavior analysis (ABA) practitioners know that certification is the key to job growth and security. There is a growing need for well-trained board-certified professionals in behavior analysis to work or consult in schools, early intervention programs, day programs, residential settings and home-based programs. The career options are nearly limitless. Learn more about ABA certifications by visiting the Behavior Analyst Certification Board website.
Degree and Certificate Programs
- Apply Now
- Request Info
- Behavior Analysis Practice, M.A.
- Behavior Analyst Certificate
- Assistant Behavior Analyst Certificate
- 4th to 5th Edition Transition
Courses for Academic Credit
- Courses for Behavior Analysis Practice, M.A.
- Courses for BCBAs
- Courses for BCaBAs
- BEH Course Descriptions
Graduate Student Advising
CE Courses and Workshops
CE Course Login Links
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Exceptional Supervisor Certificate
- 8-hour Supervision Training for Qualified BACB Certificants*
- Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) Certificate
CEU/Development Program Information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 674-8382.
*Course formerly titled the 21st Century BCBA Supervision Course Series (as of July 1, 2022)
Behavior Analysis Essentials: A 40-hour RBT® Training
Behavior Analysis Essentials is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for RBT® certification through the BACB®, an independent certification organization. Completing this course does not guarantee certification.