Florida Institute of Technology offers over 60 campus venues for your next event, including conference rooms, auditoriums, classrooms, lecture halls, computer labs, banquet facilities, athletic spaces, a 500-seat performing arts center, botanical gardens, and outdoor green spaces. We are a unique venue to host a one-day event or a week-long conference!
You'll find what you need at Florida Tech!
- Certified One-stop Shop: A certified one-stop shop operation provides the most effective planning atmosphere to successfully stage a collegiate conference or event. At Florida Tech, the Conference Services Bureau provides you with one university contact, one contract, and one final invoice.
- Indoor venues accommodate 10 to 3,000
- Outdoor grassy areas for 500 or more
- Venues available year-round -- many with multi-media presentation technology available
- Summer lodging on campus during your event
- On campus catering and dining
- Free parking
- Easy access to local beaches and Kennedy Space Center
- 5 minute drive to Melbourne International Airport
- One hour to Orlando-area attractions
The mission of the Conference Services Bureau at Florida Institute of Technology is to provide facilities to the campus and surrounding community for education, recreation, religious, civic or social events, ensuring that such use will foster the mission of Florida Institute of Technology.
The objective of the Conference Services Bureau is to serve as a community resource that meets the varied needs of the community; to promote Florida Institute of Technology as a venue for conferences, meetings, and other special events; to cultivate community partnerships by hosting successful programs that positively support and enhance the activity of both the local community and Florida Institute of Technology; and for broader institutional development by impacting the civic reputation of Florida Institute of Technology throughout the community.
The Conference Services Bureau is a Proud Member of:
Questions/Comments for the Conference Services Bureau?
You can contact us by calling (321) 309-3836 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org