Office of Marketing and Communications
- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- University Marketing
- Social Media
- Contact Info
Florida Tech News
- Florida Tech’s Third Annual French Film Festival Starts April 3
- PayScale Inc. Survey: Florida Tech Best in State for Mid-Career ROI
- Florida Tech Study Locates Refuges for Corals in a Changing Climate
- Two Renowned Bamboo Artists to Present at Florida Tech April 4, 7
- Challenges in a Global Environment Focus of Florida Tech’s Annual Business Ethics Conference
University Marketing is a strategic unit of the Marketing and Communications department committed to creating, implementing and measuring projects that increase student recruitment and retention. We support all efforts which promote the benefits of a Florida Tech degree by designing marketing strategies which help us to understand our audience bases, their behaviors and decisions regarding education. In addition we manage projects, craft written copy, create top quality video pieces, engage prospective and current students in social media, as well as, utilize our website to attract the best students.
- FloridaTech: Major MEME Monday: Molecular Biology - http://t.co/qgACp8L1GY http://t.co/2BAZhFOL5r
- FloridaTech: What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. http://t.co/tPLuBz8cbJ
- FloridaTech: Friday Funny: Chemistry majors can probably identify. http://t.co/2uImw845Xt
- FloridaTech: Want to learn more about all the amazing research happening at Florida Tech? Visit our new research portal. http://t.co/F7OrK3aUkE
- FloridaTech: Dr. Oluseyi will be featured on an episode of the Science Channel’s Alien Encounters series. Tonight’s episode, Offspring, is on at 10 p.m.
- FloridaTech: Major MEME Monday: Mechanical engineering- http://t.co/rTpfU3TS8a
- FloridaTech: Friday Funny: Molecular biology for cats. http://t.co/U3UwL1sV89
- FloridaTech: Trivia: Which scientist accidentally discovered something that revolutionized the way we live after he came back from vacation?
- FloridaTech: Major MEME Monday-Aerospace Engineering -http://t.co/wlXuBFW8jQ http://t.co/Y47NQ663Ka
- FloridaTech: Tonight at 10 p.m. on the Science Channel, you can catch our very own Dr. Oluseyi on Alien Encounters: The Invasion.
- Evans Library Featured Databases: Psychology Edition
- Scopus/Science Direct/Mendeley Workshop Recap
- Panthers have a “brilliant” spring break
- #152 – Risky Buisness
- The Environmental Club Kicks Butts
- 8:00 a.m. class anyone?
- Student Launches Project-Based Learning, a Collaborative Makerspace
- 3 Things you might not know about I/O Psychology
- Launching an Aquaponics Startup through the Student Business Incubator
- Students Enhancing Aviation Safety, Accessibility and Sustainability through PEGASAS
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.