Florida Tech is proud to offer our 14th annual Oxford Program:
June 24–August 3, 2017- ONLY 3 Spaces Remain- APPLY NOW!
- ONLY 3 Spaces Remain. APPLY NOW!
- Earn 6-8 Florida Tech credit hours and the experience of a lifetime while living, learning and traveling in England, Ireland, and Scotland.
- Save over $1700 on tuition for your two Florida Tech Oxford classes! Plus, students with a 3.75+ GPA save an additional $500.
- Several course options such as Western Civ, Math, C.S. Lewis & Tolkien, and Business courses will be available to you (click here for a full listing).
- Classes are held four to five days per week, allowing you to use your five long weekends for personal travel to places as nearby as London, or as far away as Ireland, France, Italy, and beyond.
- Join the 4 day/night optional trip to Ireland this July and the optional weekend trip to England's Jurassic Coast!
- Extend your European educational adventures with 9 days in London, Paris, & Normandy on our NEW WWII tour course August 2-10!
- With London just one hour away by train 24/7, gorgeous hiking and biking areas out your back door, and five free exceptional museums within Oxford alone, you will never get bored.
- The Oxford program start date of June 24 allows you the option of attending Summer Session 1 at Florida Tech, working to save money for your adventures abroad, or traveling through Europe before arriving in Oxford!
- Sleep, eat, study and play within the walls of a 16th century Oxford college for six weeks in the summer of 2017.
- Imagine studying JRR Tolkien and C.S. Lewis' works within their old college walls. Attend Shakespearean plays by the riverside in Oxford, London and Stratford! If Shakespeare's not your cup of tea, perhaps discussing history, marketing or math in a café or while biking along the Thames is more your style.
Study abroad not only increases your world view, but also your marketability in today’s global marketplace, making your resumé more attractive to future employers and graduate schools. When you study abroad with a Florida Tech program, you can be sure that it is high quality, safe, and helps you to fulfill academic requirements needed for graduation.
Apply by January 15 for the 2017 Oxford Program and save $150 Early Bird Savings! ONLY 8 Spaces Remain. APPLY NOW!
Click here for the Full Program Itinerary.
Get an Oxford Program student's perspectve on her Oxford experience!
Not a Florida Tech student? That's ok, you too can study in Oxford this summer while earning Florida Tech credits that will transfer to your home institution. You will apply to Florida Tech as a transient student and follow the normal program application procedures. Contact the program director for full details.