Florida Tech is proud to offer our 12th annual Oxford Program: June 24–August 4, 2016
The program, which offers numerous core curriculum courses, is open to all levels and all majors.
$500 merit scholarship for Oxford Program students with a 3.75+ GPA!
- Earn 6-7 Florida Tech credit hours and the experience of a lifetime while living, learning and traveling in England, Ireland, and France.
- Save over $1600 on tuition for your two Florida Tech Oxford classes!
- Several course options such as Western Civ, Math, C.S. Lewis & Tolkien, and Business courses will be available to you (click here for a full listing).
- Classes are held four to five days per week, allowing you to use your five long weekends for personal travel to places as nearby as London, or as far away as Ireland, France, Italy, and beyond.
- Join one or both 4 day 4 night optional trips to Paris and Ireland this July!
- With London just one hour away by train 24/7, gorgeous hiking and biking areas out your back door, and five free exceptional museums within Oxford alone, you will never get bored.
- The Oxford program start date of June 25 allows you the option of attending Summer Session 1 at Florida Tech, working to save money for your adventures abroad, or traveling through Europe before arriving in Oxford!
- Sleep, eat, study and play within the walls of a 16th century Oxford college for six weeks in the summer of 2016.
- Imagine studying JRR Tolkien and C.S. Lewis' works within their old college walls. Attend Shakespearean plays by the riverside in Oxford, London and Stratford! If Shakespeare's not your cup of tea, perhaps discussing history, marketing or math in a café or while biking along the Thames is more your style.
Study abroad not only increases your world view, but also your marketability in today’s global marketplace, making your resumé more attractive to future employers and graduate schools. When you study abroad with a Florida Tech program, you can be sure that it is high quality, safe, and helps you to fulfill academic requirements needed for graduation.