Florida Tech is proud to offer our 10th annual Oxford Summer Study Abroad: June 27–August 7, 2014
The program, which offers numerous core curriculum courses, is open to all levels and all majors. Oxford Program students are
also invited to join our 2014 Italy adventure prior to Oxford.
- Earn 6-7 Florida Tech credit hours and the experience of a lifetime while living, learning and traveling in England and beyond.
Save over $1500 on tuition for your two Florida Tech Oxford classes!
Several course options such as Western Civ, Math, C.S. Lewis & Tolkien, and Business courses will be available
to you (click here for a full listing).
- Classes are held four to five days per week, allowing you to use your five long weekends for personal travel
to places as nearby as London, or as far away as Ireland, France,
Italy, and beyond.
- Join the optional 4 day 4 night Paris trip this July!
- With London just one hour away by train 24/7, gorgeous hiking and biking areas out your back door, and five free
exceptional museums within Oxford alone, you will never get bored.
- The Oxford program start date of June 29 allows you the option of attending Summer Session 1 at Florida Tech, working to save money
for your adventures abroad, or traveling through Europe before arriving in Oxford! Let your pre-Oxford travels include an
optional 7 day program in Italy!
- Sleep, eat, study and play within the walls of a 16th century Oxford college for five & a half weeks in the summer of 2013
- Imagine studying JRR Tolkien and C.S. Lewis' works within their old college walls. Attend Shakespearean plays by the riverside in
Oxford, London and Stratford! If Shakespeare's not your cup of tea, perhaps discussing history, marketing or math in a café or while
biking along the Thames is more your style.
Study abroad not only increases your world view, but also your marketability in today’s global marketplace, making your resumé more
attractive to future employers and graduate schools. When you study abroad with a Florida Tech program, you can be sure that it is high
quality, safe, and helps you to fulfill academic requirements needed for graduation.