Dr. Khaled Slhoub (pronounced Sal-houb) is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering and Sciences at Florida Institute of Technology. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Florida Institute of Technology in the USA, where his research was focused on developing a standard framework for formalizing the analysis process of multi-agent systems. Dr. Slhoub received his M.Sc. from the University of New Brunswick in Canada as well as a B.Sc. from Benghazi University in Libya. His main research interests are software engineering (software requirements, software testing and quality) and multi-agent systems. Currently, he is focusing on studying and analyzing the quality of existing agent-oriented methodologies in order to provide unified agent-oriented development approaches that can deliver practical means in industrial settings.
Ph.D., Computer Science, Florida Institute of Technology, USA 2018
M.Sc., Computer Science, University of New Brunswick, Canada 2008
B.Sc., Computer Science, University of Benghazi, Libya 1999
- (CSE 3411) Introduction to Software Testing
- (CSE 5425) Advanced Software Testing
- (CIS 5210) Database Systems
Software Engineering, Software Testing, Advanced Software Testing, Database Systems, Software Quality and Metrics, Software Development, C++ Programming, Data Structures in C, OOP Concepts (Java), Introduction to Computer Science, Introduction to Computer Programming, Operating Systems, Concepts of Programming Languages, and Introduction to Engineering
- K. Slhoub, F. Nembhard & M. Carvalho, A Metrics Tracking Program for Promoting High-Quality Software Development (accepted for publication in IEEE-SoutheastCon2019), April 2019.
- K. Slhoub, M. Carvalho & F. Nembhard, Evaluation and Comparison of Agent- Oriented Methodologies: A Software Engineering Viewpoint (accepted for publication in IEEE-SYSCON2019), April 2019.
- K. Slhoub & M. Carvalho, Towards Process Standardization for Requirements Analysis of Agent-Based Systems, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, June 2018.
- K. Slhoub, M. Carvalho & W. Bond, Recommended Practices for the Specification of Multi-Agent Systems Requirements, 8th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conf. (IEEE UEMCON 2017), Columbia University, NY, USA, Oct 2017.
- Khaled Slhoub, A Software Quality Resource Tool That Improves Quality Management of Scaled-Down Development Environments, Proc. 11th IASTED International Conf. on Software Engineering (IASTED SE 2012), International Association of Science and Technology for Development (IASTED), Crete, Greece, June 2012.
- Khaled Slhoub, A Strategy That Improves Quality of Software Engineering Projects in Classroom, Proc. 10th International Arab Conf. on Information Technology (ACIT), University of Benghazi, Libya, Dec 2010.
- Khaled Slhoub, Managing Software Quality in Educational and Small Business Environments (Poster), Proc. 4th Annual Research Exposition on Information Technology (UNB CS), University of New Brunswick, Faculty of Computer Science, Fredericton, Canada, April 2007.
- Software Engineering
- Agent-Oriented Software Engineering (AOSE)
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Software Bots
- Software Testing
- Software Requirements
- Software Quality
- Software Metrics