What is Qualitrics?
Florida Tech has a campus license for Qualtrics, a survey creation, distribution, and analysis tool. This means that faculty, staff, and students with a Florida Tech email are able to access Qualtrics for survey research needs. The tool can be accessed at fit.qualtrics.com and users can login using their Tracks username and password.
How to get started?
- Florida Tech's Getting started videos
- Qualtrics Quickstart Guide
- In-depth training is available on-demand from Qualtrics at Qualtrics On Demand Training. You will be asked to login using your Tracks username and password before accessing this training.
- Sample Survey - Coming soon!
Still need help?
- Qualtrics support is available 24 hours a day for all Florida Tech faculty, staff, and students. This can also be accessed in the top right hand corner of Qualtrics when logged into your account.
- Psychology students can direct questions to Dr. Conradt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness can help! Email email@example.com for help with:
- Survey design advice & feedback
- To notify the office before you send a survey to many Florida tech students, faculty, and/or staff. -Important!
- In-person group training, including class visits.
Survey results are coming soon!