Summer 2023 (*Mandatory for all students starting summer 2023)
The New Student Orientation programs will be held from May 11 - 12, 2023.
New Students (Undergraduate and Graduates)
Check-in takes place in the L3Harris Commons Building, Room 104 between 9am - 3pm both Thursday and Friday.
Fall 2023 (*Mandatory for all students starting fall 2023)
*Full schedule will be available in May 2023.
New undergraduate, transfer, and graduate students check in and move in is on Sunday, August 13, through a drive-thru process. Those students living on campus will proceed to their residence halls immediately after check-in. Please follow the schedule below to know when to show up for check-in and move-in time:
Graduate and Transfer Students:
- 2pm - 5pm: all graduate and transfer students
- 8am - 9am: Ramon Hall
- 9am - 10am: Chawla Hall
- 10am - 11am: Brown Hall
- 11am - 12pm: Clark Hall
- 12pm - 1pm: McCool Hall
- 1pm - 2pm: Husband Hall
- 2pm - 3pm: Anderson Hall
- 3pm - 4pm: Clark Hall
- 8am - 11am: Even Floors of Roberts Hall
- 11am - 2pm: Odd Floors of Roberts Hall
- 8am - 11am: Brownlie Hall and Wood Hall
- 11am - 2pm: Evans Hall and Grissom Hall
- 2pm - 4pm: Campbell Hall and Shaw Hall
Mary Star of the Sea:
- 8am - 12pm
Panther Bay, Southgate, or Harris Village:
- 8am - 12pm
The New Student Orientation programs will be from August 14 to August 18.
The Family Orientation program will be on August 15, with activities and events on August 14.
- Fall 2023 - Sunday, August 13, 2023 - Friday, August 18, 2023
- Spring 2024 - Thursday, January 4, 2024 - Friday, January 5, 2024
- Summer 2024 - Friday, May 10, 2024
- Fall 2024 - Sunday, August 11, 2024 - Friday, August 16, 2024
- Spring 2025 - Thursday, January 9, 2025 - Friday, January 10, 2025
- Summer 2025 - Friday, May 16, 2025
- Fall 2025 - Sunday, August 10, 2025 - Friday, August 15, 2025
- Spring 2026 - Thursday, January 8, 2026 - Friday, January 9, 2026