Get Your Florida Tech Master's While Working At Northrop Grumman
The Level Up program at Florida Tech makes it easier than ever for Northrop Grumman employees to earn master's degrees relevant to their careers and aspirations.
Level Up is an exclusive partnership between Florida Tech and Northrop Grumman.
- Northrop Grumman selects the programs; Florida Tech delivers the education
- Available only to Northrop Grumman employees, so you learn among your colleagues
- Connects you, as a local professional, with Florida Tech forever
- Participating in the program demonstrates that you are a leader who cares about your employer, your community and your future!
- Classes meet once per week
- 11-week terms
- Classes held on Northrop Grumman premises in Melbourne, Fla.
- Time to complete: ~2.5 years
- Students get direct support from academic department and faculty
- A non-thesis option is offered
- Final program examination (or comprehensive exam) is required for most programs
Professionals who wish to participate in the Level Up program must meet Florida Tech's admission requirements. In general, applicants must:
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Have achieved an undergraduate GPA reflecting readiness for graduate work in chosen field
- Engineering: 3.0+
- Business: 2.5+
- Complete the Florida Tech application
- Provide unofficial transcripts (official by end of first semester)
- Submit resume