LevelUp makes it easier than ever for industry partners' employees to earn master's degrees relevant to their careers and aspirations.
Take classes on campus or at your company!
Florida Tech offers a variety of executive education options to help professionals enhance their skills and move up to the next level of their careers. From seminars on the latest data management trends to specialized master's and doctoral degree programs. Florida Tech offers flexible education options for your entire team. Florida Tech faculty consistently update course offerings to respond to the demands of a changing workplace.
Below are just some of the degrees programs that are offered to you or your work teams. The programs listed link to their respective entries in the university catalog.
- M.S. Computer Engineering
- M.S. Electrical Engineering
- M.S. Systems Engineering
- M.S. Aerospace Engineering
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- M.S. Software Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S. Acquisition & Contract Management
- M.S. Supply Chain Management
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree and GPA compatible with the specific engineering master’s degree requirements will be eligible for admission.
- In some cases, a resume may be required
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree and GPA compatible with the specific business master’s degree requirements will be eligible for admission.
- In some cases, a resume may be required.
Path to Promotion: The LevelUp program puts you or your employees on the right track for career advancement!