Res Quad Panorama

Health and Safety

Infectious Disease

As Panther community members, concerned for the welfare of all, residential students are expected to communicate with the Student Affairs Office when they have an infectious disease. Students should use the Student Illness Symptoms Report or call 321-674-8080 to report their status; so that maintenance, security, etc. can make informed decisions, up to and including, to avoid unnecessary exposure while the student is ill.

Edit Page