Registered Behavior Technician Training 2nd Edition
Online RBT Training
New & Improved!
Our Registered Behavior Technician Training is now available on-demand! Receive immediate access upon registration for the course.
We’ve also improved the technology behind our RBT Essentials course to help make the students’ experience with the course more user-friendly and seamless.
The Registered Behavior Technician™ (RBT®) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA, BCaBA or FL-CBA. The RBT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services. RBTs shares the same role as ABA technicians; however, they carry the RBT credential, which is a nationally recognized professional credential that requires more extensive training.
Benefits to becoming a Registered Behavior Technician include:
- Greater job satisfaction enriching the lives of those who need your help
- Opportunity to advance your career without having to earn a college degree
- Enhanced understanding of the professional practice and principles of applied behavior analysis
Florida Tech ABA Online program, in partnership with ABA Technologies, Inc., is a leader in training behavior analysts. We offer comprehensive training designed to meet RBT credentialing requirements. Our modules cover:
- Module 1: Introduction to RBT Training
- Module 2: Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Module 3: The Role of the RBT
- Module 4: Concepts and Principles 1
- Module 5: Concepts and Principles 2
- Module 6: Measurement
- Module 7: Data Use
- Module 8: Responsible Conduct 1
- Module 9: Responsible Conduct 2
- Module 10: Verbal Behavior
- Module 11: Reinforcement
- Module 12: Skill Acquisition 1
- Module 13: Skill Acquisition 2
- Module 14: Functional Assessment
- Module 15: Behavior Reduction Procedures
- Module 16: Behavior Reduction Plans
- Module 17: Responsibility to Clients
- Module 18: Responsibility to the Profession
All modules include:
- Interactive video lectures that include exercises and questions, video demonstrations and practice activities
- Fluency-building vocabulary flashcards and quizzes to build a firm foundation in the language of ABA
- Competency quizzes included within each module to build your skills as you go
- Specific focus on the role of the RBT and what you need to know to be successful in your role
- Two practice tests to help you prepare for the RBT exam
At the end, students will take a comprehensive test and must score at least 80 percent to complete the training.
This training program is based on the RBT Task List (2nd Ed.) and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for RBT certification. The program is offered independent of the BACB. This course provides only the 40-hour training. For all other requirements for RBT certification, please read the RBT Handbook - located on www.bacb.com
Students have 180 days from the date of registration to complete the course. Students may not complete the training in fewer than five days. These restrictions are set by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board®.
Students may request to drop the course as long as it is within 30 days of registration and they have not completed anything beyond module 2. To officially drop the course and receive a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the drop survey. The completed drop survey must be received within this time period to be dropped from the course and receive a refund. The refund is returned to the credit card that was used to pay for the training.
Company Rewards Program
For more information on how a company can earn free seats and special discounts, please email email@example.com and ask for information on the RBT Rewards program.