Protestant Campus Ministry is Here for Our Students.
Protestant Campus Ministry is here to assist you in your relationship with God as you pursue your education and how that applies to living your life to the fullest.
The goals of PCM are spiritual awareness, leadership training, communication (for social and leadership purposes), ethics, social justice, mutual support and development of responsibilities.
Adopt an Aunt-n-Uncle
Click on the button below to sign up for the Adopted Aunt-n-Uncle program. We will match you with a local family, to whom you will be introduced at the "Meet & Greet." Both student and family will be contacted with the date and time to attend the "Meet & Greet.
Students, sign up is on a first come, first served basis, so sign up early.
Why should I sign up to Adopt an Aunt-n-Uncle?
- Develop a supportive base as you are away from home.
- Receive encouraging texts/emails from your adopted aunt and uncle.
- Visit them occasionally for dinner.
- Possibly, hang out to do some laundry.
- Be included in fun family activities.
- Attend church with them, in interested.
- Receive support and possibly a safe place to stay, in the event of a hurricane.
- Join them to share holiday and/or vacation with their family.