We Want You To Make The Most Of Your On-Campus Living Experience!
We have over 27 different residential facilites divided into freshman and upperclassmen areas. Our residence hall and apartment communities provide a variety of amenities including over 70 cable and HD channels, laundry facilities, ethernet connection and wireless.
Florida Tech offers several housing options for students including-
- Double occupancy rooms that have central restrooms and showers (Roberts, Grissom, Wood, Shaw, Campbell)
- Double occupancy rooms some that share restroom (jack-n-jill) between 2 rooms and some that have private restroom inside room (Evans)
- Double occupancy rooms that have private restroom inside room (Brownlie)
For apartment-style living options -
- One private bedroom with private restroom (Southgate, L3Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea)
- Two single occupancy bedrooms that share private restroom inside apartment (Southgate, L3Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea)
- Three single occupancy bedrooms that share private restroom inside apartment (Southgate)
- Four single occupancy bedrooms that share two restrooms inside the apartment (L3Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea, Columbia Village)
- Five bedroom apartment each bedroom with private restroom (Panther Bay Village)
Residential facilites divided as such:
- Freshman areas include: Columbia Village, Mary Star of the Sea (East wing), Roberts Hall, and Campbell Hall
- Learning Living Communities (LLC):
- Women in STEM: Columbia Village Chawla
- Let's Fly: Brownlie Hall (2nd floor)
- Honor's College: Evans Hall (4th floor)
- Upperclassmen and Graduate areas: Brownlie Hall (1st floor), Evans Hall (3rd floor), L3Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea (North wing), Southgate Village, Panther Bay Village
- Greek areas: Panther Bay Village
Please Note: Housing Deposit Refund - A portion or all of your housing deposit may be forfeited upon check-out if your assigned room or common areas are in need of repairs, replacement, maintenance, disinfection, extermination, or cleaning. A housing deposit refund request must be submitted within 30 days of departure of your housing assignment. Once the request is received and processed, your PAWS account will be credited, less any monies owed to Florida Institute of Technology. Please allow six weeks for deposit processing after submission. Deposits over 30 days from last enrollment in housing will be forfeited.
You can contact us by calling (321) 674-8076 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org