Why Study Abroad?
The Florida Tech Study Abroad office is engaged in an exciting effort to infuse a global perspective that broadly cuts across numerous academic disciplines and world regions.
- Learn a foreign language
- Immerse yourself in a different culture
- Gain international experience that makes you more valuable to future employers
- Become globally competent
- Receive pre-approved transfer credit from a foreign university
- See the world and experience studying in a foreign location
- Watch this video to see why YOU should study abroad!
Study Abroad Programs
Florida Tech offers a variety of diverse international academic programs of study ranging from several weeks or months, to a full year; however, if you wish to study on a non-Florida Tech study abroad program or at another international institution, please review the Study Abroad Policy and FAQs
Some of the fun and exciting Florida Tech international opportunities (instruction in English, reduced Florida Tech tuition, and Florida Tech credit) include:
- Florida Tech's Summer Study Abroad in Oxford, England including optional trips to Ireland, Paris, England's Jurassic Coast, and more.
- Florida Tech's College of Business Summer Program in Spain
- SKEMA-EAI (Cote d'Azur near Nice, France). Semester/year only. 3rd & 4th year students. College of Aeronautics, Engineering, Business students. Contact email@example.com
- Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC, Toulouse, France). Semester/year, and summer. College of Aeronautics students. Undergraduates contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate students contact email@example.com.
- US students have the opportunity to enroll for Fall or Spring semester in the Georgia Tech Lorraine Program in France where Engineering courses are offered in english. The Spring 2021 application deadline is October 1.
- Study in China for a semester or a full year with GMEO.
- Florida Tech International Summer Field Experiences for Biological Sciences:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Ecuador)
Contact email@example.com (Puerto Rico)
- Study for a semester or a year beginning January 2021 in over 25 countries with AIFS, CEA, SFS. Search their sites for details and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on use of federal financial aid, registration, course approval, and scholarships.
These are some of the interesting places our students have studied in previous years:
New Zealand, China, Australia, Norway, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Africa, Costa Rica, Cuba, Galapagos Islands, Peru--just to name a few.
Join us for an unforgettable cross-cultural educational experience!
Earn points for Florida Tech's Cultural Competency Certificate.
Faculty/Student International Opportunities.
US Department of State Resources for Study Abroad