This Study Abroad program is designed to enhance the understanding and value of the international business through experiential engagement. Expanding knowledge about the world of global business by experiencing first-hand the impact of globalization and international trade, will set you apart in your career. Our focus is to broaden your cultural understanding and show you how to thrive in the unknown. Bennett says, “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone”, and this program is designed to start you on your journey.
The main focuses of our program are:
- Focuses on the global aspects of conducting business in Spain, Austria, and the broader E.U. markets
- Examines the current market conditions which influence business performance
- Provides the cultural offerings of Vienna, Madrid, and Malaga. Cities with a rich and vibrant heritage
- Balanced coursework with site visits to renown companies (i.e.: BWM, MAN, Frexinet, Phillips)
- Study abroad component from June 16 - 26, 2021
- Pre-trip lectures via ZOOM starting early May 2021
- Early-Bird discounts for first 7 paid deposit applicants
- Applications are accepted as first come, first served. Hurry, space is limited, apply for more details!
Before enrollment, students will complete a "Course Substitution Form" to ensure the course approval for their curriculum model. This Study Abroad course will satisfy the international experience requirement for business students majoring in International Business or used as a general business elective. If you are interested but are not sure if you are eligible, contact us and we will work to find an acceptable course substitution for your program or major.