This Study Abroad program is designed to enhance the understanding and value of the international business through experiential engagement. Expanding knowledge about the world of global business by experiencing first-hand the impact of globalization and international trade, will set you apart in your career. Our focus is to broaden your cultural understanding and show you how to thrive in the unknown. Bennett says, “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone”, and this program is designed to start you on your journey.
The main focuses of our program are:
- Focuses on the global aspects of conducting business in Spain, Austria, and the broader E.U. markets
- Examines the current market conditions which influence business performance
- Provides the cultural offerings of Vienna, Madrid, and Malaga. Cities with a rich and vibrant heritage
- Balanced coursework with site visits to renown companies (i.e.: BWM, MAN, Frexinet, Phillips)
- Study abroad component from June 16 - 26, 2021
- Pre-trip lectures via ZOOM starting early May 2021
- Early-Bird discounts for first 7 paid deposit applicants
- Applications are accepted as first come, first served. Hurry, space is limited, apply for more details!
Before enrollment, students will complete a "Course Substitution Form" to ensure the course approval for their curriculum model. This Study Abroad course will satisfy the international experience requirement for business students majoring in International Business or used as a general business elective. If you are interested but are not sure if you are eligible, contact us and we will work to find an acceptable course substitution for your program or major.
Toledo is one of the ancient cities in central Spain, it is known for medieval Islamic, Jewish, and Christian monuments. This city is considered the most representative of Spanish culture and historic center. The rich history of this region makes this city a tourist and business center where tradition and modern ideas collide. In this city, we can see one of the amazing Gothic masterpieces and the Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo. The exterior of this marvelous building is worthy of admiration and overlooks Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
Alhambra is a fortress complex which is located in Granada, Andalusia. Original construction began in 889 CE (1238-1358) on the remains of the previous Roman fortress. This complex at first was designed as a military zone but it became royal residence construction as well as the court of Granada in the 13th century. The reddish color of the walls gave it the name Alhambra, which means Arabic “the red”.
Malaga, a port city filled with culture and great achievements, is also best known for its son Pablo Picasso. One of the oldest cities in the world was founded in the 8th century by Phoenicians. The streets of this city are full of cultural exhibits and adventurous spirit. Many people would say that these streets are alive- they live and breathe tradition and long history.