Panther Express Trolley/Shuttle System is a unit of the Facilities Operations Division providing transportation services throughout the University campus.
How Do I Know Which Trolley To Take?
Panther Express & Trolley operates day route, coverage to limited areas of the University campus. Campus drivers will be happy to answer your questions and provide assistance, as well.
Where Do I Catch The Trolley?
The trolley stop(s) are identified throughout campus by trolley stop signs. Trolley stops are identified on route map for reference.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Panther Express & Trolley System, please contact Facilities Operations at (321) 674-8038 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday–Friday. After hours and weekends, please call (321) 674-8796.
Lost & Found: 321-674-8111
While You Are On The Trolley Please Observe The Following
- No open containers of food or beverage
- No Pets
- Service Animals permitted
- No alcohol is permitted
- No Smoking or tobacco products
- Remain seated or hold on to provided hand railings when the trolley is in motion
- Use approved trolley/shuttle stops only
- Do not obstruct the driver’s vision;
- Enter through the designated step wells.
- No jumping on or off at undesignated stops.
- No Skitching.