Price And Incentives
Earning college credit and traveling with an incredible group of people is a rare opportunity. On this trip, you will be traveling with Florida Tech students and College of Business Advisory Board Members, as well as meeting executives from World-Class Multinational firms.
The discounted price of $4800 for this program includes:
- 3 Credit Hour Tuition
- Thirteen nights of lodging in four-star hotels (double occupancy)
- Metro passes, cultural events, museum tickets, and transportation while in Europe
- Thirteen Breakfasts, six dinners, and six lunches
- 3-4 Company visits
- Multiple tourist excursions
- Reading materials
- Insurance (medical, evacuation, and repatriation coverage)
Financial Aid and Scholarships Available:
- 7 Early Bird Incentives*
- Financial Aid
- GI Bill®
- Bright Future Scholarship
*Early registration discount available for the first 7 students who make an initial non-refundable $800 deposit (see payment schedule in F.A.Q’s for more details).
Please note, the initial $800 deposit will guarantee you spot and as such, is not refundable.