Forms And Documents
Information for Physics and Space Sciences Graduate Students
Graduate Research and Academic Steering Panel
The Graduate Research and Academic Steering Panel (GRASP) is responsible for administering the graduate degrees in the Physics and Space Sciences program. The GRASP tasks include:
- Application review.
- Graduate Student Assistantship (GSA) recommendations.
- Evaluate graduate level special topics and independent studies.
- Approve MS and PhD program plans.
- Review, approve and administer PhD Comprehensive exams.
- Review graduate student appeals.
- Recommend graduate program policy changes.
- Maintain and update graduate program forms.
Program Plans and Forms
M.S. Program Plan
Ph.D. Program Plan
Diagnostic Sample Exams
Electromagnetism Sample Exam
Mechanics Sample Exam
Modern Physics Sample Exam
Thermodynamics Sample Exam
Qualifying Sample Exams
Classical Mechanics Sample Exam 1
Classical Mechanics Sample Exam 2
Electricity and Magnetism Sample Exam 1
Electricity and Magnetism Sample Exam 2
Quantum Mechanics Sample Exam 1
Quantum Mechanics Sample Exam 2
Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics Sample Exam 1
Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics Sample Exam 2
Office of Graduate Programs
Find more information on policies, thesis and dissertation process and other forms, documents and checklists