Welcome To The College Of Engineering And Science
As the largest and most research-intensive arm of Florida Tech, the College of Engineering and Science (COES) is what makes us Florida's STEM UniversityTM. The COES includes seven departments:
- Aerospace, Physics and Space Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering and Science
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Systems Engineering
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Ocean Engineering and Marine Sciences
In the News
As a Ph.D. student, aerospace engineering assistant professor Madhur Tiwari led the dynamics and simulation team for the EagleCam CubeSat.
Florida Tech faculty and alumni tackle the challenges of extreme weather to create a world that is safer and better for everyone.
The L3Harris Institute for Assured Information FITSEC cybersecurity competition team placed fifth at the NCL Team Tournament this month.