Compliance Training FAQS for Students
Click on HSI Online Training System hyperlink using your TRACKS ID and Password in the email to log into the system and complete your assigned training.
- Once you click on the link and log in with your TRACKS ID, you will be redirected to your HSI Learning training page.
- Once you are on the site, click on the arrow next to the HSI course title to begin the training.
Go to your HSI profile. Under Transcript, you will see your completed courses. On the far right-hand side of the course, you will see a document picture, it will say view diploma.
An important initiative of Florida Tech is maintaining the safety of students by providing education and raising awareness about sexual misconduct. As part of Florida Tech’s initiative and its comprehensive sexual misconduct awareness and prevention programming, each student is required to take a Sexual Violence Prevention course through HSI every year.
All students, employees, faculty, and staff are required to receive annual Title IX training, as well as training on Alcohol and Other Drugs. Other courses may be required depending on your position with the University.
Listed below are some helpful troubleshooting tips.
If you are accessing training from a computer:
- Restart your browser. Note: On a Mac, you’ll need to quit the browser fully. Make sure you use a recent version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Safari is NOT compatible with MAC. If you have any pending updates, they may need to be completed to move forward with training.
- Clear your browser’s cache, which is typically located under your browser’s history settings.
- It is possible that device-specific browser extensions and/or pop-up blockers may be interfering with your training. Try accessing the training from another browser to rule out this possibility.
- Check for third-party cookie setting in Chrome - confirm it's not blocked.
After going through the steps above, and if you are still experiencing issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Florida Tech safety and compliance training is required by various regulatory agencies (OSHA, EPA, FDEP, FDH, etc).
All students seeking full degrees are required to complete the training courses. You will be notified via email approximately 60 days before your training is due. If your training remains incomplete after the due date, additional email reminders are sent to you.
No. Each course can be taken separately and in any order. We recommend you take all the courses as soon as possible and before the due date.
You are only required to complete the modules assigned to you in HSI.
Campus Students (Undergraduate and Graduate):
- Title IX – Sexual Violence Prevention:
- Undergrad Students - 78 minutes
- Graduate Students - 96 minutes
- International Students - 29 minutes
- Alcohol and Other Drugs – 48 minutes
- Diversity Awareness – 23 minutes (Only New Students)
- Email and Messaging Safety– 14 minutes (Only New Students)
Florida Tech Online Students:
- Title IX Rights and Protections - 15 minutes **The only course required for online students**
Title IX – Sexual Violence Prevention training is required every year. Some courses may be required once and other courses may be required annually. You will be notified by email.
- You will receive a notification through Slate from non-reply regarding your required training. Please follow the instructions and links provided in your email.
- You may also receive a notification from HSI (email@example.com) regarding your required training. Please follow the instructions and links provided in your email.
You do not need to contact anyone, as long as you have completed the required compliance courses. You will continue to receive email notifications if you have NOT completed the courses.